What is Gymnastics Fitness?
Utilizing the EveryBODY Gymnastics approach rooted in the physics and biomechanics of movement, Gymnastics Fitness training helps you to develop and maintain strength, flexibility, endurance, power, and balance through targeted gymnastics-based conditioning, as well as helps to improve proprioception and understanding of skills through appropriate and progressive drills that can be made accessible to all levels.
Gymnastics Fitness is not a ‘Burn and Churn’ cardio-intensive workout designed to exhaust you within minutes like many other exercise classes. We utilize a ‘Move and Recover’ fitness method, allowing you to perform each movement to its fullest, so that you’re not just gaining muscle strength, you’re gaining muscle memory.
HOW do the EveryBODY Gymnastics online classes work?
- Online Classes are interactive group lessons with an instructor via Zoom.
- Online Classes have strict class limits, with 15 participants/class.
- Online Classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes long, and begin and end promptly on time.
- Online Classes are offer two days a week, and people are welcome to attend as many classes as they want.
- Log on to the Zoom meeting 5-10 minutes early in order to ensure the class starts on time for everyone.
- If you reserve a spot, and you no-show by 5 minutes after the start of the class, you will be removed from the class to allow someone on the Waitlist to join.
- If you need to unreserve your spot before the start of the class, you should be able to login to your account and do that online yourself.